Rocking Your Network Marketing Team Facebook Group
A Facebook group is still probably the most common and best way to bring your team together online.
Should you start a Facebook group to support your network marketing team?
If you are just beginning your business, I recommend you plug into your uplines existing group. Managing a group can take a lot of time and effort and if you don’t need to reinvent the wheel, why do it. 😉
If you have a semi large team and feel like you can start a group and still have a lot of engagement, go ahead!
The last thing you want is to start a group and just hear crickets each time you post.
Here are several ways you can use your Facebook group to support your team:
- Add new customers and builders with an image so they feel loved and know where they can ask their questions.
- Post your weekly team call info in the group.
- Post team call recordings for those who can’t make it live.
- Host Facebook live Q&A calls.
- Create a File within your group for FAQ’s.
- Consider organizing pictures and screenshots in albums for easy reference.
- Recognize builders when they rank advance.
- Recognize top enrollers for the month.
- Recognize builders who go the extra mile in some way. ex doing their first Facebook live or a booth/expo
- Highlight first time attendees to a big event.
- Recognize people who hit certain bonuses in your comp plan.
- Consider doing an intro each month for your new customers.
- Also consider doing an intro for your new builders.
- Educate your team with team calls in your group.
- Run challenges to introduce people to different products.
- Run blitzes to get people moving. ex book classes, offer samples etc…
- Post polls and quizes to educate and have fun =)
Take a couple of these ideas and take action!