14: How to Invite Effectively to Network Marketing Events
Hello my friend! In this episode of the Podcast I go over how to invite effectively to your network marketing events. Whether you do home parties, hotel meetings, three way calls, one on ones, webinars, or some other kind of presentation style, a good invite in my opinion is always going to have these components.
MLM Invite Step by Step
Step 1 – Get permission – “Are you open to learn _________”
This is so important. What I find is that a lot of people have fear of being rejected so they get all weird when they go to invite! Just keep it simple and real. Say “Are you open to learn ______”
Step 2 – Invite them to the event. Tell them the what, when and where”
Guess what, if you tell people what you’re inviting them too they’ll actually know if they want to come. lol
Some people believe that when you’re inviting you should just be in a hurry and not tell what it is you’re inviting people to. That always felt super weird to me… So I just tell people what i’m inviting them too and it works great. =)
Step 3 – Remind them 2 days before the event (also text 2 hours before)- “I’m excited to see you” or “By the way, we’re going to have an on-time-drawing, so make sure to drop in a bit early”
Lets face it, life gets busy. Giving a couple reminders before the event does wonders for getting people to show up. Just never say “I wanted to remind you” Just say something like “I’m super excited to see you at the event tonight”.
Keep it simple, keep it bright, keep it fun!
OUTLINE of this episode of the Network Marketing Mastery Podcast:
- [0:01] Matt’s introduction to episode 14!
- [0:40] Invite to check out our growing Facebook Mastermind Community
- [1:34] A mindset shift important when you’re inviting people to your mlm events, home parties, 3 way calls etc…
- [2:32] The role of fear
- [4:13] Invite Process
- Step 1 – Get permission – “Are you open to learn _________”
- Step 2 – Invite them to the event. Tell them the what, when and where”
- Step 3 – Remind them 2 days before the event (also text 2 hours before)- “I’m excited to see you” or “By the way, we’re going to have an on-time-drawing, so make sure to drop in a bit early”
- [8:11] Keep inviting simple! Don’t force or be awkward. Just be your authentic genuine self. =)
- [8:54] Invite to listen to Episode 15. =)