How to Maximize Your Replicated Website and Why It’s Not Enough
It’s super convenient and helpful that network marketing companies give their distributors a replicated website. But in my opinion it’s not enough…
Your company website is a great place to send people who are just are ready to buy, but I would NEVER use it as your conversion tool.
I’ll get to why in a minute.
But first let’s cover a few ways to customize your own replicated website to really maximize it’s benefits.
(If you’d like to check out my replicated website as an example. It might give you some ideas for elements you could put in your own.)
Customization tips for your replicated website
Here’s a bullet point list of things I feel would be great to include on your site:
- Include a professional fun looking head shot – having this on your site will help people connect with you or know they are in the right place if they’re ready to buy from you.
- Tell them exactly what to do – If you can customize the text, simplify the decision making process by telling the visitor what membership they should get, which kit they should start with etc… If they are overwhelmed by options they’ll probably just leave to “research” and “buy later”
- Include a link to a video – show people step by step how to purchase or setup their account. This will help with personal connection as well as serve the technologically illiterate people out there.
- Include your phone number – people want to know that they can get support. Give people access to you if they have questions.
Limitations and why your company website is not enough
While having a replicated website is incredibly helpful, in my opinion it’s just not enough.
It’s definitely not the place to convert people. Here are a few limitations:
- You can’t really customize the customer experience to their needs
- You can’t have a giveaway / lead magnet directly on the site
- You can’t create an ‘invisible list’ with the Facebook pixel
- You have very little SEO benefits and organic reach potential
- Limited ability to produce content as a way to serve people and convert over them time
Stand out by creating your own website and personal brand
Why would people online choose you over another distributor?
If you would like to learn how to create a personal brand, your own website and really master social media for growing your network marketing business, check out the Online Network Marketing Mastery training library.
Go make these changes to your replicated website today! Take action 😉