Stories of Resilience and Resourcefulness Throughout History
Is building a business easy?
Within the Network Marketing model i’d say that it’s simple, but definitely NOT easy.
I’ve never met someone who said “oh this is turning out to be much easier than I thought it would be in the beginning”.
In today’s episode i’ve decided to highlight stories of people throughout history who struggled but chose to be resilient and resourceful and ended up achieving massive things while on the earth. =)
8 Stories of Resilience and Resourcefulness Before Success
- Henry Ford went broke 5 different times and failed with multiple businesses before founding Ford Motors and becoming one of the 10 wealthiest men throughout all history
- Bill Gates dropped out of Harvard and started the failed business Traf-O-Data before founding Microsoft with his partner Paul Allen
- Colonel Sanders of Kentucky Fried Chicken had his secret chicken recipe rejected 1,009 times before a restaurant accepted it
- Walt Disney was fired by a newspaper editor because he “lacked imagination and had no good ideas” Later he failed in multiple businesses and went bankrupt before Disney.
- Albert Einstein did not speak until he was 4 and did not write until age 7. He was considered mentally handicap by his parents and teachers.
- Thomas Edison‘s teacher once said he was “too stupid to learn anything” He was fired from his first two jobs for not being productive enough and later after 1000 failed attempts created the lightbulb.
- Winston Churchill a nobel price winning, twice elected Prime Minister, struggled in School and was defeated in every election for public office until he became Prime Minister at age 62.
- Michael Jordan was cut from the high school basketball team for not being good enough…
I hope these examples inspire you to strive for greatness, no matter your situation on your journey.
Keep working my friends!