If you enjoy the podcast you’re going to LOVE my YouTube Channel. Hop on over and subscribe!
In today’s episode I share a creative sampling strategy that we are currently using in our business.
Benefits of the study sample strategy:
- People who you sample are committed to using the samples each day for a determined period of time.
- The appeal is different when you’re a part of something official. People feel important.
- It’s easy to find participants when you have a specific product focus in mind for the study.
- You will get great data to use for future marketing and promotion.
How to use the study sample strategy:
- Your first step will be to create your funnel (I recommend using Clickfunnels and Facebook for this). I’ll share more about this process in a future episode.
- Create a survey and some on-boarding education to gather starting data and teach them how to use the product.
- Next you’ll want to go out and find people who have the specific issue you’re trying to solve. (Facebook search bar is the best tool for this).
- Ship out your samples to those who commit to the study.
- Offer continued support, accountability and education throughout the study period.
- At the end of your study invite your participants onto a webinar to share the data and get access to some never before done promotions as a thank you for participating
- On the webinar share the findings and offer an enrollment incentive/promotion to participants.
If you have any questions about this strategy feel free to reach out and let me know. =)